Rosehip and Camellia Day Cream
A gentle yet super-hydrating and skin softening cream that is perfect for sensitive skin types.
The combination of Rosehip, Apricot Kernel and Camellia Oils makes this cream soothing, calming and softening, whilst the rose water and rose and lavender essential oils ensure hydration and calming of any inflamed or irritated areas.
- Aqua (Deionised water)
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate (Rose Water) - promotes healthy and elastic skin. Also offers soothing properties to the nerves and emotional/psychological state of mind.
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil - very light oil, easily absorbed and rich in Vitamin A to naturally regenerate skin.
- Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100 (Emulsifying Wax) - helps combine water and oil components.
- Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil - Containing essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil - Extracted from the soft fleshy centre of the Apricot stone, this oil is an excellent moisturiser and carrier base. The high content of Oleic acid gives Apricot greater affinity with the skin compared to some other oils which means that it is more easily absorbed
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol - skin friendly preservatives derived from coconuts.
- Rosa damascena (rose) oil - Rose oil gives a boost to tired, lifeless skin that is need of rejuvenation, and its effect on the emotional system is uplifting, balancing and stabilising.
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil - Lavender is said to inhibit the bacteria that causes skin infection. Due to the antiseptic and antifungal properties found in Lavender Essential Oil it can be used to treat and soothe various skin problems like acne and psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, burns, and sunburns. Sufferers of Chicken Pox will find relief in the soothing benefits of Lavender Oil.