Sensitive skin needs love too, and if you've got a temperamental complexion which doesn't like heavy creams, or perhaps is prone to conditions such as psoriasis or eczema, Rosehip & Camellia could be the cream for you!
We've combined the following ingredients to create a day cream which is light yet moisturising and soothing:
- Deionised water - ensures minimal contaminants in the finalised product
- Rose Water - soothing, stimulates the regeneration of the skin, hydrating, refreshing and naturally fragrant.
- Camellia Oil - Derived from white tea, camellia oil is light and easily absorbed, and incredibly rich in Vitamin A to regenerate skin. Can also be used in products designed for babies.
- Glyceryl Sterate & PEG 100 - vegetable-derived emulsifier which allows waters/oils to combine.
- Rosehip Oil - dramatically improve skins moisture levels and has been shown to help minimise the appearance of wrinkles and smooth skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - The high content of Oleic acid gives Apricot greater affinity with the skin compared to some other oils which means that it is more easily absorbed, and it is an excellent moisturiser.
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate/Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol - skin friendly, naturally-derived preservatives
- Rose Essential Oil - traditionally used to treat Dry, Mature, Irritated Skin, Reddened Skin, Broken Capillaries. Smells beautiful too!
- Lavender Essential Oil - A 'multi-purpose' essential oil which has been used for hundreds of years to treat a multitude of ailments, in skincare products Lavender Essential Oil is skin calming, Restorative, and helps treat Bruises, Wounds, Sunburn and Stings.
Who is it suitable for and how do I use it?
Rosehip & Camellia is perfect for those sensitive skinned souls out there, but also for anyone who is looking for a lightweight and easily absorbed - and yet still very hydrating - day cream.
To use, simply take a small amount and warm between your fingers, before massaging into your skin and down your neck. It can also be used on other parts of the body as required - this cream has become popular ever since Melanie mentioned that she uses it on her psoriasis-prone elbows!
But don't just take our word for it...
Third time I've bought this and the quality has been consistently good. Smells nice and leaves my skin hydrated without being too heavy which is what you want in a day cream
Literally the best skincare range I have ever used
It's safe to say that I find the scent invigorating and uplifting, and a good scent is personally very important to me when it comes to face creams (or anything, really!), as I would most likely rule out a good product if I find the scent repulsive. Visually, the texture lives up to its name - the cream appears to me a dreamy and swirly snow-like confection
This is very gentle and very moisturising. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturised all day. This smells lovely too.
Repeat customer! Just love this cream even more than the one I purchased before. I am now officially addicted. Thank you
Just wonderful, bought a few things and they're all lovely