Last week we discussed our online stockists, this week it's the turn of our in-store retailers!
Sometimes you just can't beat the experience of going into independent stores, perusing the aisles and trying out new products - we certainly love it!
So here's where you can currently try and buy our products:
- Bee Beauty, Irvine - One of our very first stockists, Bee Beauty owner Amy is also a Master HD Brow stylist and make up artist extraordinaire! Stocking: the full range.
- Goodfayre, Salisbury - An ethical retail store which sells and promotes independent products and brands, Goodfayre is a social enterprise which aims to inspire change - our kind of store! Stocking: partial range.
- Hanover Health, Edinburgh - Edinburgh's oldest independent health store, Hanover Health provides careful, bespoke nutritional advice to all it's customers, with excellent knowledge on all products - from vitamins to skincare! Stocking: partial range
- Many Thanks, Mauchline - One of our newest stockists, Many Thanks is a treasure trove of beautiful items which are largely made in Scotland - and there's an art gallery and coffee shop too! Stocking: Full range
- The Crafty Wee Birdie Gift Shop, Nairn - our most northerly stockist, Crafty Wee Birdie stocks work from over 50 Scottish 'artists'; from skincare such as ours to jewellery and glasswork. Stocking: partial range.
- The Health Store Dundee - An independent health store in the heart of the beautiful city of Dundee, this health store specialises in whole foods, supplements, vegetarian and vegan produce and so much more! Stocking: Full range.
- The Prince's Trust Tomorrow's Store, London - we are very lucky to be a Prince's Trust supported business, and the Tomorrow's Store is an outlet which is entirely stocked by young entrepreneurs who the PT have helped.
- White Rabbits Boutique, Dunoon - a gorgeous store that prides itself on stocking unique and independent brands, White Rabbits is our newest stockist - and we couldn't turn away from a stockist with such a fabulous name...!
You can find a complete list of our stockists - online and retail - in our new dedicated page.