As well as our own (fabulous!) website we are also stocked on a number of other places online.
Here's where you can find our products in the World Wide Web:
- Amazon Launchpad: Amazon Launchpad is a unique programme which showcases products such as ours on Amazon. We're excited to be bringing our ethical, vegan skincare to the masses through such an accessible means!
- Ethical Stores: Ethical Stores is a volunteer-run, non-profit organisation which has the aim of promoting small businesses globally.
- Ethical Market : the UK's largest ethical marketplace, Ethical Market is your 'one stop shop for sustainable shopping.'
- Etsy: If you have followed our journey from the beginning, you'll remember that Etsy was our first place of listing our products and (call us sentimental) we decided to keep our wee storefront open as we still find customers searching for 'vegan skincare' through Etsy (the original market for handmade goods)!
- Not On The Highstreet - With products handpicked by experts, NOTHS pride themselves on quality and showcasing the best from creative entrepreneurs all over the country.
- Vanity Bites - stockists of purely natural, vegan, and organic products, Vanity Bites is a relatively new website, but we think it - with the driving force of amazing owner Lauren - is going to go really far!
- Veed'n - An online marketplace stocking only vegan goods, Veed'n is another new but growing website, and we're really excited to be part of it alongside other amazing brands!
- Wear Eponymous - We were so thrilled to be the first skincare brand stocked on this amazing website, which showcases only the best in independent, designer brands and products, from the UK - and beyond!
Next week: a focus on our store retailers!