To be the most influential natural and vegan skincare brand in the world.
By this we don't mean how big our brand is, or the number of products we sell, or in how many countries we are stocked, but helping to spread our knowledge, give people a real choice when it comes to the products and brands they use, and most importantly promote real social and environmental change for the better.
To create exceptional products whilst educating others in the benefits of a more natural, vegan lifestyle, and consistently giving back to our community and our planet.
Our Core Values
- Vegan - we don't believe in using any animal derived ingredients in our products, so no beeswax, honey, lanolin about here!
- Against Animal Testing - we never have animal tested, and we never will, either on our products or the ingredients used in them.
- Natural - Did you know that 60% of what you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream? You are very unlikely to eat a load of chemicals, so why put it on your body? We use 100% naturally derived ingredients in our products (even the preservatives we need to use are derived from coconuts) and will never use synthetics such as artificial fragrances, colourings, paraffin or petroleum.
- Environment - Our planet earth and everything that lives on it is incredibly important to us. We aim to be as 'green' as we can as company: we provide recycled/recyclable packaging, and use sustainable ingredients - no palm oil here!
- High Quality - all our products are made in small batches, in house to ensure the highest quality and freshness for you.
- Friendly customer service - without our customers, there would be no White Rabbit Skincare, and we love talking to you! We strive to consistently provide the highest quality products and service, but if you ever have any problems, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Charitable - we strongly believe in giving back to good causes when we can, and currently we donate £1 from every pot sold of our It's All About M.E. Night Cream to the M.E. Association, and 50p from every bottle of Beard Oil sold to Sea Shepherd UK. Eventually we aim to donate an amount from every one of our products in our range, to charities/causes chosen by you.
- Pure and Simple - We believe our products and the ingredients used in them should speak for themselves, and be easy to understand - all our ingredients are listed in English on the packaging so you don't need a degree in Latin or Chemistry to decipher them!