Skip to content
We hold our hands up: after a wee while, we tend to presume our customers know all about us. But just in case you don't, here's some nuggets of info for you!
- We are an independent company, started in April 2014 - we're not a franchise, network marketing company, or a reseller of someone else's products!
- We were established in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, on the west coast of Scotland, and are still based here today. We love meeting our customers, so if you ever want to pop in to our unit, send us a wee message!
- We still do everything by hand, from start to finish (product manufacture, packaging, labelling, box packing - even taking orders to the post office...!)
- White Rabbit was started by Melanie after struggling to find natural, cruelty free and eco-friendly products, and is still run by her today - why not follow her on Twitter?
- Our products are: PETA certified as Vegan and Cruelty Free | Endorsed by Naturewatch | Award Winning
- We are all about saving the planet - we try to keep our use of plastic to a minimum, and strongly encourage you to recycle your glass or aluminium bottles and jars - or send them back to us and receive 50p off your order for each item you send back (so if you send back 5, you'll receive a code for £2.50 off your next order!)
- Our products may be vegan - but you don't need to be! By vegan we mean plant-based or derived ingredients.
- Talking about ingredients, all our products contain at least 98% natural ingredients. If the products contain water, we are required by law to use preservatives, and we use an emulsifier to combine waters and oils, but even then these are derived from vegetable origin. 70% of our ingredients are organic too!
- Our cleansing balm was once reviewed by renowned skincare expert Caroline Hirons, who said it was comparable to an £80 competitor offering!
- We are committed to supporting charities: we currently donate £1.00 from every pot of our Night Cream to the M.E. Association, and 50p from every bottle of beard oil sold to Sea Shepherd UK - as chosen by you, our customers! We have also carried out a fundraising campaign for Social Bite, raised over £600 for the SSPCA by carrying out an abseil off the Forth Rail Bridge, and regularly support smaller causes by donating items for raffles/auctions etc.