Pancake Tuesday - I must admit it is one of my favourite days of the year, who doesn't love a good pancake?! So in true pancake lover style, here is White Rabbit Skincare's guide to the best Vegan pancakes!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 cup of flour (125g)
- 2 tablespoons of organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of any non dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- maple syrup to serve
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
recipe from Tasty.com
If cooking isn't your thing or your looking for a healthier alternative, here are some of our favourite vegan pancakes...
1. The skinny food co low sugar pancake mix.
2. M&S plant kitchen pancake mix
3. My Protein pancake mix
4. Protein World vegan pancake mix
Now go enjoy your fluffy pancakes!